Anything goes topic

Just remembered what I wanted to download, well I didn't actually remember I was searching through the forum to see what sections have not been posted in lately and saw the post by Tarun about 'Microsoft Windows 2000 Unofficial SP5'.

That is what I wanted the faster connection for, would have took too long on 512k, even on 2.2M it has taken 10 minutes to do 40%.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, if it's coming from them, then yes it will take a while.

I've noticed getting files from them is slow, possibly due to the traffic that goes through that site.

I thought you might have been getting the file from MSoft. If you were it should have taken less than a minute, seeing they're running T3 I believe.

Cheers :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously though, just like any other country, some of the women in England are ugly dogs, some are normal, then the rest are stunning.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well the MAN upstairs had to spread it all around LMAO and there again, what is ugly to one person isn't to another :lmao:

• Administrator

Seriously though, just like any other country, some of the women in England are ugly dogs, some are normal, then the rest are stunning.

Better not let the wife see that.

Yeah RIGHT MP LOL

CaPMan, well there are things that a Man can do, that they don't do after awhile, to get her.......... ummmmmmmm...........  on her knees.  :lol:  

Ya gotta earn the previledge LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't be bothered anymore. It's not worth the hassle.

Just once?

Did I ever mention I have a nine inch tongue and can breathe through my ears. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*ROFLMAO* we're gonna have to take this to the CHAT room if we're not careful :lol:

LOL Oh man, you knock me outta my chair with your comments