Anything goes topic

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as we have control with our own posts and not anybody elses that would be fine. i wouldn't want someone other then a mod deleting one of my posts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just thought of a quick way around of not being able to delete your posts and that is we all have the option to edit our posts.

Would just be a simple matter of deleting what was written and putting in 'Removed by me'.

Cheers :hello:

Well I sure don't want to reply to someone's post that has all of a sudden been deleted.  I'll really look like an old Granny then rofl.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heheheh, join me in my senility club Texas.

How can you reply to a post if it's been 'deleted'? You'd have no idea what was written in the first place :P

i do that all the time, i rely on spellcheck too much. when i write my reports i have perfect grammer, if not the defense lawyers will try and have a case thrown out becouse a name was miss spelled or whatever. they try really hard sometimes

SenutyEnool & MP

yes, you'd read the post, go to reply to it, and then POOF it's gone. I hear tho that talking to yourself is handling your stress. I talk to my animals. Yes, they talk back to me LOL MP would understand that one. I love senility myself :hello:

MP, so you wear shorts pulled up past your belly button, have black socks and loafers, and you're grumpy? I mean you said THEN you'd get away with it, saying you do this now, but don't get away with it? rofl.gif

RR, hang in there, it's the pressure of school and all! LOL

Tarun, you're doing a GREAT job, you hang in there too. If it wasn't for YOU to begin with, I'd not be here. *listening to the snickers* LOL

SenutyEnool  & MP

yes, you'd read the post, go to reply to it, and then POOF it's gone.  I hear tho that talking to yourself is handling your stress.  I talk to my animals.  Yes, they talk back to me LOL  MP would understand that one.  I love senility myself :hello:  

MP, so you wear shorts pulled up past your belly button, have black socks and loafers, and you're grumpy? I mean you said THEN you'd get away with it, saying you do this now, but don't get away with it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha, nice try. my girlfriend would never let me get away with that. she hates it when i'm grumpy

i cant wait till i get old, then i can wear shorts pulled up past my belly button, have black socks and loafers, be grumpy and get away with it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ermm, black socks? Thought it was white?

****, now I'm going to have to change my whole wardrobe :P

you know, we all should be in chat right now. but i hate using lunarsoft chat, i always have to get some sort of java thingy thats like 250mb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:le sigh: Just another one of those things can't do from work. And by the time I get home everyones pushing out zzzz's.

This topic has gone way off course, but who cares? I was just wanting to know a little about each of you, and letting the discussion flow into other areas is as natural here as in person. :hello: It tends to personalize things a bit and makes for an even better community i think. But thats just my two cents.