Sign in to follow this  
corjello

Slow news?

Hes talking about the forum news. the Lunarsoft news, not program updated news on the frontpage of the site. . And yes Lunarsoft low on News Posters, or ones that are laggin on their job...hehe jk jk.

I offer my services if you think there would be something I woukd be good at. Or I can just sit and watch like i always do, and try to learn something.

And if you say something smartass capman, I am gonna hit you.

well, i can alwase do it. Thats kind of why i started the topic, because i realized that the front page was being neglected and greenknight was the only news member.

)corjello(

well, i can alwase do it. Thats kind of why i started the topic, because i realized that the front page was being neglected and greenknight was the only news member.

)corjello(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you do help out, can you make sure you alwase (always) use a spellchecker first. :P

If you do help out, can you make sure you alwase (always) use a spellchecker first.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya, i know, ill make it professional. My AP english teacher next year would murder me

)corjello(

the news got killed with my computer. Lol, sorry i havent been a good employee the first 2 weeks. Ill be helping out extremely soon.

)corjello(