March Desktop 2006

Sorry Tarun, I don't know why that thumbnail is bigger.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cause you attached it as a file upload to Lunarsoft.net, not ImageShack.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The first time that I used image shack it gave a thumbnail, and the second time a link. Don't know why. I won't do it again, sorry. :P

krit86lr, is that windowblinds skin?

//Haze

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine is.

318062ns.th.jpg

I'm trying to find the trial version for 4.5, because it's an unlimited trial, unlike the newest one which is only 60 days... I'm cheap, I know...

//Haze

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably not - because I don't know what that is, but actually it could be because I don't know. :P Since I don't know what blinds are I'll just tell you what I did.

If you're asking about the wallpaper both of them are from Deviant Art. Actually Haze you would probably like that site alot. It's very cool.

I am using 2 themes which work together perfectly (in my opinion).

*First installed > brick-pack-vista-inspirat-crystalxp.net. I loved everything except for the black taskbar, and black start menu. So...

*I then installed crystal-dlb-2-crystalxp.net. And to my surprise, this theme only changed the taskbar, and the start menu which I really liked.

*The new icons were making it difficult to find stuff. So I got icolorfolder-crystalxp.net, and you can right click a folder and change it's color.

*Then...I got the pictures (many pictures) from Deviant Art. I think it's deviantart.com. Maybe .net.

//Haze

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine is.

318062ns.th.jpg

I'm trying to find the trial version for 4.5, because it's an unlimited trial, unlike the newest one which is only 60 days... I'm cheap, I know...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, I like your transparent messenger. How did you do that?

hey krit86lr, i want to install a bricopack, but does it include the dock at the top? i dont really want that... and it says to read a tuturial about it before installing it but i cant find it, can you point me in the right direction?

)corjello(

hey krit86lr, i want to install a bricopack, but does it include the dock at the top? i dont really want that... and it says to read a tuturial about it before installing it but i cant find it, can you point me in the right direction?

)corjello(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't read a tutorial so don't worry about that. And the dock can be enabled/or disabled. It's really easy to use.

Especially if I used it. :P

Hey, I like your transparent messenger.  How did you do that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's GAIM, which is an instant messenger that works with Yahoo!, AIM, MSN, ICQ, etc. and has a bunch of nifty features. One of these (it's an included plug-in) is a slider where you can change the transparency of the buddy list and chat windows.

Anyone who wants to see mine just needs to go back to the February Desktop thread, it ain't changed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well you are no fun.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sigh, that's means I'm no fun either, mine is still the same as Feb's as well.

Cheers :P

mine is still the same from December

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine is still the same from... a long time ago... must be really boring I guess. :P

Course, I never posted it then, so I guess that wouldn't help you guys any! But I didn't skin it or anything cool like that, so it's nothing special. Just the silver WinXP theme, calendar/todo list app on the right-hand side, and the desktop pic is my g/f.

I used to do the whole Widget thing, but they pretty much just hog resources and get in the way (even if they are kind of nifty).

mine is still the same from December

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine is still the same from... a long time ago... must be really boring I guess. :P

Course, I never posted it then, so I guess that wouldn't help you guys any! But I didn't skin it or anything cool like that, so it's nothing special. Just the silver WinXP theme, calendar/todo list app on the right-hand side, and the desktop pic is my g/f.

I used to do the whole Widget thing, but they pretty much just hog resources and get in the way (even if they are kind of nifty).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

blah, blah, blah. Where's your desktop dude? :)

****, you have a messy desktop lokoike.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know. There was a time when I kept it neat and clean, but no longer...

I figure I know where everything is at, so what difference does it make? And since my notebook is so miserably slow, it isn't like anyone else wants to use it anyway. :P

krit86lr thanks for that info I might use some of those XD

If you're asking about the wallpaper both of them are from Deviant Art. Actually Haze you would probably like that site alot. It's very cool.

Yeah I know about deviantart, im a deviant there ;) I love their vector wallpapers.

//haze