Happy Birthday too

Thanks, everybody!

Actually, I'm planning to live to 120; at the rate I get things done, I need that much time. So it's 10 more years 'til I'm half way... :P

Doubt I'll be drinking any wine, krit, but I do have half a bottle of whiskey I've been saving...

Not belated, sickchik, Senuty just got it started early, on account of his being in Australia.

Thanks to you all. Even you, corjello, in spite of the comment about being older than your parents. Really trying to cheer me up, eh? Fortunately, I'm not sensitive about my age. I've felt old since I was about 5, I'm looking forward to being regarded as a senile old fool. You can get away with anything then. :P

Not belated, sickchik, Senuty just got it started early, on account of his being in Australia.

Thanks to you all. Even you, corjello, in spite of the comment about being older than your parents. Really trying to cheer me up, eh? Fortunately, I'm not sensitive about my age. I've felt old since I was about 5, I'm looking forward to being regarded as a senile old fool. You can get away with anything then. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well cool, i didn't miss it. I hope it is a great one. Or was since, ah hell i don't know. I do good enough to keep track of my time, let alone anyone else's. Make a wish!

How was that whiskey?  cheers ;)

Still haven't drunk it. Since the rest of my birthday party is being saved for next weekend, I decided to save that, too. It's good stuff, though, Jim Beam. :P I actually prefer rum, but it was a gift - don't look a gift bottle in the mouth, I say, that stuff really burns if you get it in your eye ;)