CD Ripper

Mangix

does anyone know of any freeware that can rip an entire CD to .iso or w/e it may be? i need it badly because i want to emulate Diablo II using DAEMON Tools. the reason why i wanna do that is because i notice a lot of lag when the CD is inside.

Try Alcohol120%, it may have what you're looking for.

Cheers :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know but it isn't freeware :(

i also found out about a sweet powertoy that can do this. it's called ISO Recorder

but even though i found out about it, it didn't work. it made a perfect copy of the CD but Diablo II is emulation-resistant :(.

D2 isn't emmulator resistant... i used to use a no-cd "patch" never got caught but i wouldn't advise ya doing that since i don't know how well they're keeping up with people now.

if you use Daemon tools, mount the .iso then right click the icon and hit emulation -> all options on.. if it doesn't work in daemon tools D2 is probably too old lol.

yeah i'm not really a fan of cracks. the reason why i need this is because d2 sometimes freezes momentarily untill the CD Drive can read the info and that just p***es me off at times.

also, the all options on thing didn't work :(.

MrT: what would be the point of that?

edit: also, the iso works(as i said), but when i click Play Diablo II(on the AutoPlay thing), it asks me to put in the CD(this happens while i'm emulating the iso).

MrT: what would be the point of that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

to get an iso file on local disk... coz i am unaware of any freeware that can rip an entire CD to .iso.

just treat it as some nonsensical suggestions