Graphics Team

Tarun

• Administrator

Obviously I can't do the graphics all myself. I will need people who can work with Photoshop or any other graphic rendering application to create a wide array of graphics.

Some examples will be:
  • Forum ranks
  • Forum buttons
  • Forum images
  • Frontpage images
  • Forum themes
  • And more...!

Of course there will be a group for this team as well.

What with a lack of artistic skills and lack of imagination, this is not for me, but I have been talking to a couple of people who use Photoshop, not had any positive feedback as yet, but I am trying to get them to sign up even if just for the graphics side of it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the forum buttons look really nice (nice and simple)

Can't really thing of anything off the head that would require some photo stuff, unless making Lunarsoft.Net sigs or stuff like that.

I have adequete Photoshop skills, plus I have a good friend who is practically a professional at it... PM or IM me :shocking:

• 4 weeks later...

I feel as though some of the graphics I made are rather basic and crappy. :\

www.nerdcoregfx.com is a very good graphics site, you can find a lot of tutorials there.

I myself are still learning creating graphics but I'm not good enough yet to help you out on this... :(

• 2 weeks later...

I will be willing to help out with graphics if you wish. I am only new, but am improving graphic by graphic. I rather like the buttons we have now.. They suite the skin of the forum, which is all they need to do.

I also know of, and are registered at many graphic sites, which have hundreds of tutorials for photoshop for different areas of it. (Animation, forum signatures, buttons, hi-tech, template layout etc etc) If thats any help to you.

//haze

• Administrator

I will be willing to help out with graphics if you wish. I am only new, but am improving graphic by graphic. I rather like the buttons we have now.. They suite the skin of the forum, which is all they need to do.

I also know of, and are registered at many graphic sites, which have hundreds of tutorials for photoshop for different areas of it. (Animation, forum signatures, buttons, hi-tech, template layout etc etc) If thats any help to you.

//haze

Actually that will help a lot. I'm in need of new team icons (like my admin one) that might fit a bit better, I just don't know of what colors match for what things. Like how News and Supporter seem to match. Suggestions are welcomed!

I do admit Ilike the rounded style that is present; has a nice clean look to it but could look a lot better. I'm a Photoshop noob. :\

Perhaps make an image with a suitable color that will display in topics for usernames, and have it match the current style or the team icons? Something like a Paint Bucket from MS Paint, or a color palette thing, and say Graphics Team on it. Just brainstorming. :cry:

New team icons.. I see, well I guess I could do that.. Do you want them to be the same basic shape you have now? Or do you want it to be higher?

-Do you want the same image on it?

-A glassy effect

If you can PM me and give me some more specifications.

Oh okay then..

No need for the old .psd

If you can answer these few questions It would help:

- Do you want a whole new set for every group. Or only selected groups?

- Do you want the same images on them?

- Do you want them to be the same colour as the user groups on the online list?

- Do you want the text certain colours?

If you could answer those, it would help :cry:

• Administrator

Oh okay then..

No need for the old .psd

If you can answer these few questions It would help:

-  Do you want a whole new set for every group. Or only selected groups?

Yeah, that would be awesome!

-  Do you want the same images on them?

Yeah, I think keeping the icons in them for consistancy would be nice. :D

-  Do you want them to be the same colour as the user groups on the online list?

Please! They'll match the name in topics as well! :cry:

-  Do you want the text certain colours?

A color that will show up will and be consistant with all the images would be nice. :)

If you could answer those, it would help ;)

Done. I also PMed you with the old PSD docs. ;)

Would you mind providing one with a glassy effect and the same one without it? I truthfully don't know what it would look like. :\

• 5 months later...