What is your favorite Audio Media Player?

Tarun

What is your favorite Audio Media Player?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Audio Media Player?

• Winamp
    • XMPlay
    • Windows Media Player
    • Sonique
    • Musicmatch Jukebox
    • iTunes
    • foobar
    • Audacious

I voted for Windows Media Player. I have a number of media players installed, and I just like the look and feel of WMP. Other than foobar, I havent tried the rest. I understand about resources and all that, but it really doesnt affect me as i rarely listen to music while on the computer.

are all of the above freeware?

ok, i just downloaded xmplay, no plugins or anything. (ive been watching you roosters flap your wings at eachother :shocking: )

foobar uses 7300 or so resources, xmplay uses 9300. playing same song and same stuff running.

funny thing is, i dont notice the difference and the tune is still good. :w00t:

i'm not going to vote yet, my decision is still up in the air. i normaly use WMP becouse i havnt realy tried the others yet. yesterday i got XMplay and played around with it. so far it's ok. in a few days i'll download Foobar and try that out then i will vote after i try it.

I voted Foobar, althought its mainly a pain in the a** to setup and have had some config file corruption, i still prefer it over winamp and WMP..

although i do love how Winamp and WMP have builtin video viewers, where foobar does not, but if i want to play a movie i use Media Player Classic... i just don't like the bloat of WMP

As much as I hate to publicly confess it, WMP. The only other players I've experimented with are Foobar and WinAmp, and neither seems to meet my needs right now. I've heard good things about XM Player, so I'll probably test that out one of these days...