Hello everyone!

• Administrator

Welcome back!

I do believe you were signed up when the site was hosted by either Locias.com or by Optic-Hosts.com. Both claimed to have 99.9% uptime, yet they had so many issues.

We've been with this excellent host since about August/September with no real issues at all. We did have to start from scratch because of what Locias and Optic-Hosts did to us. That was why you had to sign up again for the site. Regardless, welcome back!

Thank you all for very warm welcomes!! :) I'm glad you remember me, Tarun and yes I believe it was optic-hosts.com. I found you from ccleaner forum when I went there for something. I remember capman... :P

Well, I have much to learn and hope to learn all I can from experts here...and have fun, of course. ;) Take care everyone! hugs, Rose

:P Thank you! hugs, Rose

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no prob ramblinrose :)

Oh, and PM me if you want to join the Hufu Team, cause I know you were thinking it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

whats the Hufu Team?

whats the Hufu Team?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well... technically, I'm the only current member of the Hufu Team, so I guess it isn't really a "team" just yet...

http://www.eathufu.com/home.asp

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i must say that ever since i learned what hufu was, i decided you were a sick and twisted soul....

)corjello(

you know im just playin

i must say that ever since i learned what hufu was, i decided you were a sick and twisted soul....

)corjello(

you know im just playin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, no, actually, you are quite correct. :P

And you know you wanna join the Hufu Team too. I sensed a hint of jealousy in your text...