Do you have a blog?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a blog?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but I plan to get one
    • No, but I had one before

I had a blog on this site - not that I had much to say. I was the only one using it (not very often - and mostly just to try to get things started, which didn't work), so Tarun eliminated the blog section of the site. Put it out of its misery, you might say.

• Administrator

I had a blog on this site - not that I had much to say. I was the only one using it (not very often - and mostly just to try to get things started, which didn't work), so Tarun eliminated the blog section of the site. Put it out of its misery, you might say.

I recently reactivated it with the upgrades. :cake:

I recently reactivated it with the upgrades. :cake:

Nice! I may try it now... hmm... if we make something that gets Dugg, and you make a bazillion off of ads, we can we have a slice?

I made a RP-ish news site for a game that I play in in WordPress, does that count?

I'll go check it out the blog section now...

I used to actually read your blog on here greenknight.

Well, that makes at least one person who read it. :cry: It got a couple hundred hits, actually, but never any comments. I guess it left people speechless. :cake:

I used to actually read your blog on here greenknight.

Well, that makes at least one person who read it. :cry: It got a couple hundred hits, actually, but never any comments. I guess it left people speechless. :cake:

No, No. Not speechless, just hungry for more.....

Cheers :cry: