I GOT THE JOB!!!! :)

Sorry, I just got so excited! I should start next Monday. And being out of work for over a year, I NEED TO BE EXCITED!!!! :hello:

Just thought I'd tell my "Other" Family ;)

I'll be a cashier at the Home Depot!!! LOL Hey, it's a job and I'll get to see all kinds of people and I can pick and choose ideas for my house I'm going to build. GREAT benefits too :P

Congratulations from me, too.

We've had a Home Depot near here for a while now, it's not a bad store. Now there's a Loews opening nearby, and I'm hoping this battle of the home improvement stores will lead to some great bargains. :realmad:

• Administrator

Thanks Tarun :lol:

WOW really?  They have been around here for years.  Must be a TEXAS thang LMAO  :realmad:   Just kidding

We've had one in a nearby town/city for years and years, but in my town it just got here.

Thanks for all the congrats ya'll!!! I'm so excited and also found out TODAY that I got the house that I'd been looking at for a few weeks. :realmad: Yea!!!!! I'm so excited about all that's been happening lately. It's been a really RUFF 2005! Things are looking up.

How much do I make? Well to be honest with ya, they haven't told me yet, but I do know the benefits are GREAT and they will give me a 50 cent raise after 90 days and another one at 6 months. It's a pay cut from the last job I had, but hey, being out of a job for over a year and losing my house, anything is better than NOTHING :lol:

They have been putting in a Lowes all over the Dallas area for a few years too. Out here in this little town I'm in doesn't have one tho. But other areas, there are LOTS of bargins going on. ;)

CaPMan, I didn't miss the OTHER FAMILY post you made either ;) Ya'll are

congrats TexasFilly. been meaning to go get a job myself.. i just find something new on the comp to stray me off whenever i attempt too lol.

been lookin at the Home Depot over here.. mainly cause i'm built like an ox and am too stubborn to let anyone help me do anything lol..

either that or a Radio Shack... lol. god i wish there were computer jobs around me.. lol.

Didn't realize anyone had missed me, that's nice!!

Sometimes you get to feel all you do is post silly questions that most people already know the answers to. As for the joke contents - no problem.

I guess I'll just have to start with the posts again. :realmad: :lol:

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!

I just found out today that If I move into this house that I found almost PERFECT for me that It doesn't have Cable :angrym: and not sure it has DSL yet!!! What am I gonna do? i've only got a few days to change my mind. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is the FILLLLLY!!!!