• Firefox
    • Seamonkey
    • Avant
    • Maxthon
    • Opera
    • Internet Explorer
    • Netscape

• 3 weeks later...

hate to admit it...but after IE7 is out i use my IE more than my firefox...so i would have to vote for IE...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? You like it better? I haven't used any of the IE7 betas (nor will I), but IE doesn't support extensions or themes, right?

I don't know about everybody else, but I can't live without my extensions!

• 4 weeks later...

I use Maxthon. Has skins and plug-ins. But thsats not the reason I use it. I use it for it's low Memory Usage and it size of the App.

Maxthon has one of the best Pop-Blockers I've used in any other browser. FireFox is on my system with a TON of Themes installed and plug-ins but Firefox has a CPU Usage Issue. When I want to view Mysapce in IE with the IE Tab plu-in the CPU usage is at 100%. So, My vote is Maxthon.

Also, like to add that Maxthon is faster at starting up.

• Administrator

I use Maxthon. Has skins and plug-ins. But thsats not the reason I use it. I use it for it's low Memory Usage and it size of the App.

Maxthon has one of the best Pop-Blockers I've used in  any other browser. FireFox is on my system with a TON of Themes installed and plug-ins but Firefox has a CPU Usage Issue. When I want to view Mysapce in IE with the IE Tab plu-in the CPU usage is at 100%. So, My vote is Maxthon.

It's a known fact that IE-Tab for Firefox has a high memory usgae because it was poorly coded and leaks memory.

Maxthon has one of the best Pop-Blockers I've used in  any other browser. FireFox is on my system with a TON of Themes installed and plug-ins but Firefox has a CPU Usage Issue. When I want to view Mysapce in IE with the IE Tab plu-in the CPU usage is at 100%. So, My vote is Maxthon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a known fact that IE-Tab for Firefox has a high memory usgae because it was poorly coded and leaks memory.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, when I first got into using IE-Tab everything seemed fine till I looked at the usage in Task manager.

But I do have to admit. FireFox does bring up sites just abit more faster then IE. And te other thing I like about FireFox is that is has more options to tweak stuff.